Cougar Soft 6 Update

The rainstorm washed out the trails in a couple places, but the forecast looks favorable so we are going ahead with the Cougar Soft 6 on Wednesday. We will be doing wave starts according to seed. Five skiers at a time every 30 seconds. Girls will start at 3:00 and boys will start at 3:30. We will have a coaches meeting at 2:45.Awards will be after the race in the lodge. We are planning to try out the course we intend to use for Class A State. It is 5 km and there are hills and corners, just like there always are at Titcomb. If Mt Blue and/or the majority of the other schools are canceled on Wednesday, we will run the race on Thursday. Same time, same place.